Terms & Conditions
CEO COOKOFFTM INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering as an Individual participant or as part of a Corporate Team participant, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below:
1. The CEO CookOffTM is a fundraising initiative of OzHarvest (ABN 33 107 782 196) which culminates in an event to be conducted on the evening of 30 March 2020 where up to 200 eligible CEOs and business leaders from various companies will cook with celebrity chefs to feed approximately 1,400 people in need (“the Event”).
2. The Event aims to raise awareness about food insecurity, youth in crisis and Indigenous communities whilst raising funds for OzHarvest (“the Purpose”).
3. CEOs and senior leaders from various companies will be invited to register to participate in the Event.
4. Participants may register for CEO CookOffTM as individuals or as a Corporate Team consisting of a maximum of 5 or more individuals.
5. Participants who are eligible to attend the Event (see Clause 10 below re eligibility) will experience a first-hand connection with those in need and will be required to:
o prepare food in a team and with other Corporate Teams with a celebrity chef;
o cook in a team that is supervised and guided by a celebrity chef;
o assist with the setup of serviettes, plates, cutlery etc;
o serve food;
o share a meal with a group of people in need; and
o undertake general cleaning and tidying up of plates, cutlery etc after the meal.
7. The registration fee for an individual is $1,500. This is a tax deductible donation that goes towards your fundraising tally.
8. Where a registrant is no longer able to attend the Event, a replacement may attend in their place. OzHarvest must be advised via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible of the replacement participant’s details.
9. The registration fee will not be refunded should any individual participant not be available to attend the Event or send a replacement.
10. Participants must commit to raise a minimum $5,000 to be eligible to attend the Event.
11. Participants who have not raised the minimum $5,000 by 23 March 2020 will be notified by a fundraising coach and given the option to make a donation equal to any gap between the minimum target of $5,000 and the actual monies raised by the Participant in order to guarantee their attendance at the event.
12. The “CEO CookOffTM Pledge”
Participants will be encouraged to pledge a target of $10,000 or higher for the Purpose. Those who exceed $10,000 are guaranteed a spot to work in one of our Top 40 Chefs’ kitchens. Those that do not exceed $10,000 are welcome to attend the Event but may be assigned general duties at the Event and there is no guaranteed access to Chefs on the night.
“I, NAME from COMPANY pledge to raise $###,000 for CEO CookOffTM and OzHarvest.”
Those that exceed $10,000 will get a Black Apron to wear on the night and a badge on their fundraising profile.
13. By registering and taking part in the Event, eligible participants acknowledge that the CEO CookOff™ is an active and involved Event.
14. Participants who are eligible to attend the Event are responsible for their own travel to and from the Event, and release OzHarvest and all its personnel from all liability relating to or arising from travel to and from the Event.
15. By registering and taking part in the Event, all eligible participants agree to allow their photograph, video, multimedia or film likeness, name and profile to be used in connection with the Event by OzHarvest without payment or compensation.
17. All participants must obtain permission from their respective companies for OzHarvest to use their company’s name, logo and profile to be displayed on the CEO CookOffTM Leader board at the Event and on the CEO CookOffTM website or other promotional opportunities (eg newspapers, advertisements etc).
18. Participants acknowledge that any member of the public will have the ability to search the CEO CookOffTM website, view the participant’s profile and company profile and sponsor a participant.
CEO COOKOFF™ WEBSITE
19. OzHarvest has made every endeavour to ensure the information supplied through the CEO CookOffTM website is suitable, accurate and complete, but OzHarvest does not warranty that the material contained within the CEO CookOffTM Website is free from error or omission.
20. The material on the CEO CookOffTM website must not be used, copied, modified, transmitted, stored, published or distributed, without obtaining the prior written consent of OzHarvest.
21. Any trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos used on the CEO CookOffTM website must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of OzHarvest.
22. The CEO CookOffTM website, products, technology and processes contained in the website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by OzHarvest or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
23. The CEO CookOffTM website may contain links to, or frame, websites of third parties (“External Sites”). OzHarvest is not required to maintain or update the links.
24. Links to, or framing of, External Sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by OzHarvest of the owners or operators of the External Sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the External Sites unless expressly indicated on this website.
25. OzHarvest does not endorse the content on External Sites and makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on External Sites.
26. OzHarvest is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of the CEO CookOffTM website or an External Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.