Somer Sivrioglu is head chef and co-owner of both Efendy and recently opened Anason restaurants as well as a cookbook author.
He is a custodian and international ambassador of Turkish food representing in many national (cooking schools, Cordon Bleu, Taste of Sydney, MasterChef) and international (Culinary Institute of America, Sydney International Food festival, Gastro Istanbul) events.
He recently co-authored his first cookbook Anatolia, printed in three languages (English, Dutch and German) receiving number of accolades and great reviews.
His restaurant Efendy has been the top Turkish restaurant in Sydney for 8 years winning many awards along the way.
- 2016/2015 Two Toques by Gault And Millau Sydney
- 2015/2014/2011 WINNER Restaurant and Catering NSW Awards of Excellence Best Specialty Restaurant
- 6th in People’s Choice Award Best restaurant in Sydney by Good Food Guide
- 2014 WINNER of Best Breakfast Sydney good food SMH
- 2013-2010 WINNER Best Restaurant Inner West by Local Business Awards
- 2012 WINNER Best In Taste Award – Taste of Sydney
$5,000 raised – Halfway there!
$10,000 raised – Target reached!
Thank you to my Sponsors
Anason Efendy Donations
Efendy & Anason Guest Donations
Anason / Efendy
Efendy And Anason
Blink Group - Baris